Thursday, October 7, 2010

Friday Fill Ins 194


1. My favorite month is DECEMBER because OF CHRISTMAS.  I like the smell, sound, and sight of the Yuletide Season.

2. I CRAVE FOR a fresh breeze.  Hunny, can we visit Tagaytay City this weekend?

3. I love to sniff TUYO.  Just thinking about sniffing tuyo makes me hungry.

4. CONVERSATIONS WITH MY MOM is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.

5. The hobby I enjoy most is READING BOOKS...which I haven't done in a while....

6. I HAVEN'T GOT A HALLOWEEN COSTUME FOR MY DAUGHTER YET.. oh my!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to RELAX (as if I can!), tomorrow my plans include GOING OUT and Sunday, I want to RELAX AGAIN!


Happy Friday Fill Ins meme reading and blogging!

Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! We have some similar answers :-) I know what you mean about not having time to read...since I've started working full time, that time has dwindled. Ironic since I started working full-time at the library!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete