Saturday, October 9, 2010

Manila Cathedral visit

Scenic SundayMellowYellowMondayBadge

It was my birthday week last month and my husband and I visited and attended mass at Manila Cathedral, Intramuros, Manila City to get some birthday blessings.

The yellow painting beside the altar is a painting of Jesus Christ behind the sailor (while the sailor is behind the ship wheel).  It symbolizes that God keeps sailors safe while n board (there's a marine school near the Church, so it must be a message for them to have faith and trust in God)


Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

2 comments:

  1. very well said.. nice capture sis. Been here long time ago pa.. hope I can get back here.

    Scenic Sunday Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you now from Tuesday Tag-a-Long. My blog “Inspire” has inspiring messages about family, faith and other topics. Please follow back!

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete