Saturday, September 18, 2010

GT: Green! Green! Green!


Green time!  Hehe.  Green is my hubby's favorite color.  That's why we considered it as part of our motiff during our wedding (along with my favorite color, pink.  But that's for the next GT topic). 

A shot of our wedding cake during reception

More green!  My dad is already retired from work and is now spending his time in planting a small Farmville in their backyard in Los Banos, Laguna.  Check out his plants in the photos below:

The Mango Tree

My father's vine veggies

Green leafy Petchays!

I can't wait for the PINK topic for GT! Hehe. :)  Happy Girls' Talk meme reading and blogging!


Patterned Text Generator at TextSpace.net

1 comment:

  1. mangga! naglalaway ako. ehek. i look forward to seeing your entry for pink. i'm sure ang cute!!

    ReplyDelete